Mustache March is a fantastic movement which aims to raise money for Childhood Cancer Research while simultaniously “reviving a once-glorious grooming practice.” But you don’t have to follow the very serious rules to support Mustache March…anyone can play along!
- Make a mustache pacifier for baby at ReadyMade!
- Print and cut a variety of mustaches with Lee Hansen. These are perfect for the “mustache on a stick” craze!
- Bake delicious mustache cupcakes with Craft Gossip.
- Make a super easy chalkboard paint mustache glass with Alaska Crafter.
- Print adorable free Mustache party invitations at Moth and Sparrow
- Print this (via Moshi Monsters) on an iron-on transfer sheet for a fun and easy mustache tshirt or tote bag.
(photo via Sara G on flickr)