From Our Sponsors:

pineapple palm tree fruit display

pineapple palm tree fruit display

17 Responses to pineapple palm tree fruit display

1. Krystal Selke says:

Can you send the directions for the Pineapple Palm Fruit Display?

That is beautiful – love it!!!

Krystal

• Theresa says:

What supports the pineapples from tipping over while people are serving themselves, or the table is bumped. I can’t believe just cutting a flat spot on the bottom will support it securely. Thanks

2. Charla says:

I want to do this for my wedding next week. I love it!

3. Emily says:

Help! I want to make this but I am having trouble understanding the directions! What holds the pineapple up! If you hollow it out what do the skewers hold onto?

4. crystal says:

How do u keep the pinaple from falling over

5. Paulette Lewis says:

PLEASE EMAIL DIRECTIONS FOR THE FRUIT TREE.

6. judy duncan says:

please send directions for pineapple fruit tree. thank you.

7. Would you please send directions for pineapple palm tree

8. Mike Flowers says:

You can purchase the kit for making this display at http://www.chefmike.com/products.html

• Kelly L. says:

Yeah, but way too much money, Mike. If your a catering business, maybe not. But if you a regular Joe just wanting to make it one time, it’s too expensive!

9. Theresa says:

I understand the dowels keep the pineapples stacked, but I can’t believe putting fruit around the bottom and just citing a flat surface on the bottom of the pineapple will stop it from falling over especially if the table is bumped, or while people are serving themselves. What could be used for more support?

Thanks