Do you have trouble coming up with handmade gift ideas for the fellas in your life? Check out these DIY holiday gifts for him made from recycled materials!
1. Kindle Case – Boys and their toys. Raid your fabric stash to make this simple Kindle sleeve that fits like a glove.
2. DIY Pillow Covers – Is your fella design-oriented? Make him a pair of pillow covers out of your stash fabric to spruce up his sofa.
3. Chalkboard Mug – Grab a mug from the thrift store and your chalkboard paint for this personalized gift for him!
4. DIY Skewer Set – Does your man love to camp or grill? Make him a set of personalized skewers!
5. Men’s Neckwarmer – I made this for my husband for Valentine’s Day, but it would also make a great Christmas gift. He still wears his every winter!
6. Moustache Coastsers – You can use new cork to make these or stencil your ‘staches onto reclaimed tile from your garage or a second hand building supply store, like the Habitat Restore.
7. Pet Silhouette Art – Is he a cat- or dog-lover? Make modern silhouette of his favorite companion animal on reclaimed canvas.
8. Custom Bar – This is perfect for a cocktail-lover. It even includes printable labels that you can add to your fancied-up bottles. If you don’t have a carousel, you can also use these printables to personalize regular bottles that you can reuse over and over.
9. Etched Beer Glasses – Thrift up some plain pint glasses for these simple DIY Christmas gifts!
10. Necktie Eyeglass Case – Transform a thrifted vintage tie or one he won’t miss from his collection into a sweet little stocking stuffer.
Have you been working on any DIY holiday gifts for the fellas in your life? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments!