Printables are a fun way to make your crafts look more finished and professional without spending a lot of money. Really, all that you need are the paper and access to a printer. From cards to gift tags to wrapping paper, there are lots of free Valentine’s Day printables out there!
- Sticky Valentine Window Clings – Window clings are sort of magical, and your kids will love playing with these sticky Valentines long after the day is over.
- Printable Valentine’s Day Cards – Skip to My Lou has an epic roundup of 100 printable valentines!
- Friendship Embroidery Sampler – Wouldn’t this make a sweet Valentine’s Day gift for your best friend or partner?
- Heart Tree Pillow – This cute throw pillow tutorial includes a free printable pattern.
- Geometric Heart Wrapping Paper – Wrap up a little something for your sweetie with this modern, printable gift wrap. You can leave it black and white, or let the kids help you color it in.
- Cross Stitch Hanging Heart – Use this heart as decoration or as a gift. Instead of polyfill, what if you stuffed it with dried lavender or other sweet-smelling herbs?
- Gift Tags – Creative Carissa offers a free printable Valentine’s Day gift tag that’s simple and sweet.
- Valentine’s Day Countdown – This printable project is a 14 acts of love activity that’s almost like an advent calendar for Valentine’s Day. Instead of straws, you could use unused, leftover chopsticks from Chinese delivery to make this an even cheaper project.
- Valentine’s Day Bookmark – Punch some holes and add scraps of ribbon, and you’re cranking out valentines for your kid’s class.
- Printable Hearts – Use these to make paper bunting, like the tutorial suggests, or anywhere that your Valentine’s Day crafting could use some pretty heart embellishments.
What Valentine’s Day crafts are you working on this year?