Independence Day is just a few days away. Do you have a cookout in the works? Get your kids in on the decorating and keep them entertained with these fun July 4th crafts for kids!
1. Star Spangled Wavers – This is a great alternative to sparklers for kids who are too young to handle a stick on fire.
2. Mason Jar Luminaries – Your kids will love helping you decoupage your own patriotic luminaries.
3. Paper Tube Fireworks – These are sweet July 4th decorations that older kids can make without too supervision.
4. Patriotic Glitter Jars – This is a shinier take on the red, white, and blue luminary that looks super fun!
5. Paper Chain – Don’t you love a good, ol paper chain? This printable turns that classic craft into something July 4th-centric.
6. Fruit Wands – Your kids can help you cut the shapes, assemble the wands, and then eat a healthy snack on the 4th.
7. Tin Can Windsock – Grab an oversized can and get patriotic.
8. Pinwheel – Kids love making pinwheels. Grab this free printable and make some for Independence Day!
9. Cupcake Toppers – Your kids can help you assemble these and deck out some cupcakes for the 4th.
10. Painted Rocks – Between collecting rocks and painting them, the bonus that comes with this activity is a possible afternoon nap. You’re welcome!