Get your kiddos excited about watching Shark Week with you! These shark toys are sure to stoke their enthusiasm for watching a week of shark-themed nature programming. Or at least entertain them while you have a cup of coffee and sneak in a little Shark Week goodness, right?
1. Clothespin Shark – This is a moveable miniature shark toy that’s simple to make with whatever shark clip art you want to use!
2. Paper Plate Shark Teeth – Turn a paper plate into a cool pair of shark jaws for your kids to play with.
3. Oven Mitt Puppet – This clever puppet from last year’s Shark Week uses an oven mitt and matching pot holder to make a shark hand puppet.
4. Washcloth Shark Puppet – This is actually a whole set of hand puppets made from wash cloths. You can make all three or just the shark.
5. Paper Shark – Good ol’ construction paper and a paper plate make a sweet shark-themed toy
6. Shark Mittens – Turn last winter’s mittens into this summer’s shark-themed awesomeness.
7. Don’t Wake the Shark – This printable memory game will keep your kids entertained while you sneak in some Shark Week watching!
8. Wooden Spoon Shark – This can work as a regular toy or as a puppet. Multi-purpose!
9. Shark Fin – You can make this whole super easy shark costume or just make your kiddo the fin to play with.
10. Plush Shark – Grab this free pattern and make a stuffed shark for your kids to play with.