Thanksgiving is just over a week away. If you’re still working out your tablescape and decorations, these free Thanksgiving printables can help you pull together something sweet on the cheap and do it in a flash.
1. Kid Place Mats – Are you worried that your kids are going to get wiggly at the Thanksgiving table? Give them these restaurant-style activity place mats to keep them entertained.
2. Leaf Place Cards – These sweet, simple place cards will look lovely on your Thanksgiving table.
3. Thankful For Cards – Encourage your guests to share some gratitude with these pretty little tent cards.
4. Utensil Holders – These gratitude utensil holders come with a free, printable poster to match!
5. Keepsake Place Cards – These sweet place cards could just be the start of a new Thanksgiving tradition for your family.
6. Gratitude Art – I feel like we tend to get hung up on the food part of Thanksgiving. This free printable reminds us that the holiday is all about gratitude.
7. Printable Banner – String up this pretty Give Thanks banner with twine and clothespins for a simple Thanksgiving decoration.
8. Wine Labels – Incorporate your wine bottles into your Thanksgiving tablescape with these sweet printable labels.
9. Cupcake Toppers – Skip the pumpkin pie and finish up Thanksgiving supper with thoughtfully-topped cupcakes instead.
10. Toothipick Flags – Use these printable mini banners to top desserts or appetizers.