Happy almost-New-Year’s-Eve, Dollar Store Moms! It has been so much fun sharing crafty, food, and parenting tips with you. We love reading your comments and seeing which tutorials and roundups speak to you. With 2014 wrapping up, we thought that it would be fun to share your favorite posts from this year. Was your favorite on the list? Tell us in the comments!
10. How to Build a Pool Noodle Horse – I can’t wait for warmer weather, so my son and I can make one of these together!
9. Toilet Paper Tube and Duct Tape Speaker – This is billed as a tween project, but I kind of want to make one of these all for myself!
8. 10 Free Valentine’s Day Printables – With the new year around the corner, this one will come in handy again soon.
7. Budget-Friendly Games for Kids – This list has me dreaming of warm days and outdoor play!
6. 10 Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids – Tuck this one away for February, too, to get your kids into the V-day spirit.
5. 25 Delicious Vegetarian Recipes – Need some healthy Meatless Monday inspiration for the new year? We’ve got you covered.
4. 35 Tasty Side Dish Recipes – You guys love to cook! Need some sides to go with those vegetarian recipes?
3. 10 DIY Home Decor Ideas – From bookends and mirrors to shelves and wall decor, we have lots of recycled decor ideas to spruce up your home on the cheap in the new year.
2. Easter Egg Dye Guide – Who needs an expensive dye kit when you can mix up your own custom colors with food coloring?
1. 25 Quick & Easy Dinner Recipes – Even more meal inspiration to kick off lots of home cooking in the new year!