St. Patrick’s Day is coming up in just a few weeks! You don’t want to send your kids to school without some green on. That’s just asking their classmates to pinch them. Hook them up with one of these cute St. Patrick’s Day wearables, and they’ll be all set. They can even help you make them.
1. Shamrock Headband – Katydiddys created this simple headband for her daughter and shares the tute so you can make one, too!
2. Leprechaun Hat – Kawaii Perfection shares a video tutorial for making a very cute hat for your little leprechaun.
3. Shamrock Applique Tee – This shamrock shirt by Buggy and Buddy is a great stash-buster! Pull out those green fabric scraps, y’all.
4. Leprechaun Beards – These cute beards from We Made That are cracking me up!
5. Clover Crown – Crafted in Carhartt made this for herself, but your kids can also rock this super cute clover crown on St. Patrick’s Day.
6. Shamrock Shades – Jamie at Handmade Kids Art used foam shamrocks for this projects, but you could also cut shamrock shapes out of a cereal box and let your kids color them green with crayons.
7. Shrinky Dink Jewelry – Merriment Design shares free printables for making an array of St. Patrick’s Day charms.
8. Rainbow Candy Necklaces – I’m not usually one to keep sugar cereal in the house, but this simple tute from Eighteen25 is a great excuse to indulge in some fruit-flavored cereal.
9. Popsicle Stick Bracelets – Stephanie at Momstastic made these cute St. Patrick’s Day bangles for her kids out of Popsicle sticks. You can buy the sticks or just eat a few Popsicles to get started.
10. Shamrock Shoe Clips – Grab some green felt from your stash and make these sweet shamrocks from Alpha Mom.