There are just a couple of weeks until St. Patrick’s Day. These free printables will keep party-planning – either at home or at school – easy and budget-friendly.
1. Party Invites – Are you inviting your kid’s class over for some St. Patrick’s Day fun? Print up some free invitations from Elegance & Enchantment.
2. Subway Art – Print this out and frame it for a quick, easy, free decoration. Thanks, Eighteen25!
3. Pritable Label – You can use this on a bottle of homemade St. Patrick’s Day “milk” like Parties for Pennies did or make your kid’s favorite green smoothie for a healthier alternative.
4. Stickers – Print up this sheet of free cut-out stickers from Alpha Mom, so your kids can have an emergency bit o’ green on their outfirts. Gotta avoid those St. Patty’s Day pinches!
5. Cupcake Toppers – How Does She? used these cute, round tags to top cupcakes. So sweet! And versatile!
6. Printable Party – This printable from Yesterday on Tuesday has everything: art, wrappers, gift tags, bottle labels…even thank you cards!
7. Another Party Pack – This one from catch My Party comes with printable bunting!
8. Treat Bag Toppers – Need gifts for your kid’s class or party favors? Mom’s Menu Planning has cute rainbow treat toppers for you.
9. Word Search – Buy yourself a few minutes of you time and hand your kid Money Savvy Michell’s free St. Patrick’s Day printable word search.
10. Lollipop Tag – A big bag of lollipops becomes a heap of St. Patrick’s Day party favors with this free printable from Simple as That. You can even get your kids to help you put these together.